Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ Loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022: Parliament of India has merged the notification and mentioned about the various vacancies in the unit and for that purpose they have attached the application form links. Applicants those are having the desired qualification of Intermediate with the attachment of Physics, Maths and chemistry they are having the offer to use Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022. This can be visible for all the clients in the official home page therefore the appellants who are more interested to take the Latest Govt Jobs in Lok Sabha they shall use this recruitment.
It is one of the great deals given to the eligible contenders to get the job in the appropriate organization and if they register for Lok Sabha Security Assistant Notification they can have the chance of having the job. Grab the offer and utilize the application form that will be having the direct link with the main portal and it must be ended by 5th of September.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 loksabha.nic.in
Indian Parliament has declared the poster that is showing the Grade II Technician Vacancies so the interested clients can come forward and register for the notification. Lot of job hunters is literally waiting for the declaration of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022 and this would be obtained in the formal page of the department.
All the appellants are recommended to go through the online link for updating all the sufficient details in the application form. Go through the Lok Sabha Security Assistant Notification so that you can have the idea about the vacancy details which are more important for the appellant to register in the online page which was given by the officers of the related department.
As in the revealed advertisement you can find the subjected link of filling the enrolment form for the post of Security Asst and after completing the details the claimants have to send to the located address.
Lok Sabha Security Assistant Notification
All the hunters who wanted to work in Lok Sabha they are having the good chance of taking the job and that is simply by registering to the Lok Sabha Security Assistant Notification. This is the nice offer given for the low educated candidates in order to give them a support of living so the members who are quite showing interest upon the Upcoming Security Asst Grade II jobs in Lok Sabha.
Every individual must take the utility of Lok Sabha Secretariat Grade II Technician Application Form and fill the information within the given time. Without putting any empty field they have to insert the details otherwise the authorities of dept will not take the forms so be careful and put the valid information in it. Since we are providing the Lok Sabha Secretariat Security Asst Syllabus in the portal so the appellants who are applying can watch this and download it.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Grade II Technician Application Form
- Name of the Organization: Indian Parliament (Lok Sabha)
- Official Portal: loksabha.nic.in
- Name of The Post: Security Assistant
- Number of vacancies: 90
- Category wise Details:
- SC: 09
- ST: 04
- OBC: 17 and
- UR: 34
- Location: Delhi
- Application Mode: Offline
- Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will have the pay band of Rs. 9300- Rs 34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200.
Eligibility Criteria For Latest Technician Grade II Jobs in Indian Parliament
- Education Qualification: Applicants with the qualification of 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics or Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Board may apply
- Age Limit: The maximum age of the aspirant should be 45 years as on 05.09.2022
- Selection Procedure: It is based on the merit performance in the Interview which is carried with carrying 100 marks
- Application Fees: Check official notification
How To Apply Lok Sabha Grade II Recruitment 2022
- Directly visit the mentioned site loksabha.nic.in
- Select the notification tab
- Find the link of Lok Sabha Recruitment
- Choose the application form
- Fill the necessary details in it
- Upload necessary certificates
- Choose the download button
- Take the form and send to below venue
- The Joint Recruitment Cell
- Room No 521, Parliament House Annexe
- New Delhi, Pincode-110001